[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR and other problems

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Fri Sep 23 11:07:09 CEST 2016

A.L.E.C писал 2016-09-23 11:37:
> On 23.09.2016 10:24, Vladimir Gorpenko wrote:
>
>> [23-Sep-2016 10:48:49 Europe/Moscow] PHP Notice:  No suitable function
>> found for UTF-8 encoding in
>> /var/www/html/mail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_charset.php on line 276
>>
>> has a direct bearing on my problems with G2312. What does it mean?
>
> Either your PHP installation does not support this encoding or more
> likely the text is not encoded properly so decoding failed.

Text is correct. The same letter is opened correctly in RC on my test
server. Both servers works with the same mail base and mail server.

By the way, whether can two RCube on different servers use the same SQL
base (Postgres)?

> Error at spell.roundcube.net or something with its cert. You should
> probably configure Roundcube to not use our service, but PHP
> enchant/pspell modules.

Ok

>> Thirdly, after the Linux updating RC ceased to work at the work
>> server.
>> More precisely, the authentication page opens and works normally. The
>> wrong password is processed normally. But after input of the correct
>> password the RC page doesn't open, and the browser (Chrome) reports
>> ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. In the RC error log there is no diagnostics about
>> it.
>
> I don't know any errors in Roundcube or Apache log?

In RoundCube log.
In Apache error log there are many notices like this:
  [notice] child pid 2315 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
and nothing else.

On this server there is nothing except RC
These messages are absent on the server before update.
  of the standard. I just don't know that I should look for.

> RFC 2231, we have some code to decode such headers in
> rcube_imap::set_part_filename().

Thank you very much.

---
Best regards,