[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR and other problems

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Sep 23 11:25:55 CEST 2016

On 23.09.2016 11:07, Vladimir Gorpenko wrote:
>> Either your PHP installation does not support this encoding or more
>> likely the text is not encoded properly so decoding failed.
>
> Text is correct. The same letter is opened correctly in RC on my test
> server. Both servers works with the same mail base and mail server.

Both have the same PHP and modules? You might also compare user
Preferences > Displaying Messages > Default Character Set (in Advanced
options section).

> By the way, whether can two RCube on different servers use the same SQL
> base (Postgres)?

Sure you can, but on a working system it might be hard to switch. There
should be no problems if you start with empty database.

> In RoundCube log.
> In Apache error log there are many notices like this:
>  [notice] child pid 2315 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
> and nothing else.

That's it. In most such cases this is caused by some PHP bug. It's hard
to investigate these.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]