[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Tue Sep 27 14:04:58 CEST 2016

I can send an example of ISO-2022-KR which mbstring can't process.
I send it to your address the separate letter.

In case of GB2312, I suppose, there is nothing to investigate. Iconv
converts it normally, mbstring of such coding doesn't support, and with
renaming also converts absolutely normally.

---
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko