[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Sep 27 14:10:10 CEST 2016

On 27.09.2016 14:04, Vladimir Gorpenko wrote:
> I can send an example of ISO-2022-KR which mbstring can't process.
> I send it to your address the separate letter.
>
> In case of GB2312, I suppose, there is nothing to investigate. Iconv
> converts it normally, mbstring of such coding doesn't support, and with
> renaming also converts absolutely normally.

I found some sources that it supports "GBK" name, but we probably should
not compare encoding name with mb_list_encodings() result, as it looks
it does not return all supported encodings. So, I'm just looking for the
most universal solution.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]