[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Tue Sep 27 17:37:47 CEST 2016

It is good. I use php 5.6. Obviously, in php the 7th this error is
corrected.
Unfortunately,

I can't make the test about which you speak. I tried to make these
corrections. But in my version of RC the place designated at you as
lines 244-247 looks differently.

             // return if encoding found, string matches encoding and
convert succeeded
             if (in_array($mb_from, $mbstring_list) && in_array($mb_to,
$mbstring_list)) {
                 if (mb_check_encoding($str, $mb_from)) {
                     // Do the same as //IGNORE with iconv
                     mb_substitute_character('none');
                     $out = mb_convert_encoding($str, $mb_to, $mb_from);
                     mb_substitute_character($mbstring_sch);

                     if ($out !== false) {
                         return $out;
                     }
                 }
             }
I don't decide to adapt your fix to my rcube_charset version.

---
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko