[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Sep 27 17:49:09 CEST 2016

On 09/27/2016 05:37 PM, Vladimir Gorpenko wrote:
>             // return if encoding found, string matches encoding and
> convert succeeded
>             if (in_array($mb_from, $mbstring_list) && in_array($mb_to,
> $mbstring_list)) {
>                 if (mb_check_encoding($str, $mb_from)) {
>                     // Do the same as //IGNORE with iconv
>                     mb_substitute_character('none');
>                     $out = mb_convert_encoding($str, $mb_to, $mb_from);
>                     mb_substitute_character($mbstring_sch);
>
>                     if ($out !== false) {
>                         return $out;
>                     }
>                 }
>             }
> I don't decide to adapt your fix to my rcube_charset version.

In general mb_list_encodings() and mb_check_encoding() is not used now.

I did some more test and indeed mb_check_encoding() does not work with
'GBK', but mb_convert_encoding() does (at least with sample text I've
got). So, I assume current git-master code will work for you as well.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]