[RCD] GB2312, ISO-2022-KR

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Tue Sep 27 18:01:16 CEST 2016

Probably I couldn't explain well.

When I tried to apply a fix to that text which I use (1.1.4), I couldn't
make it.
Those lines which shall be replaced according to a fix in 1.1.4 had
significantly other appearance. In particular, there was an additional
operator if.

But I understood the idea, thanks. If I deal still with this issue, I
will consider your words.

---
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko