[RCD] [Roundcube Announce] Roundcube Webmail 1.0.10 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Apr 9 15:21:50 CEST 2017

Dear subscribers

We just recently published a security update to the LTS version 1.0. It
contains some important fixes and improvements we backported from the
master version. See the details in the release notes [1].

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube 1.0.x with this version if you're unable to
upgrade to a more recent series. Download it from GitHub via
https://roundcube.net/download.

As usual, don’t forget to backup your data before updating!

Best,
Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.0.10