[RCD] Roundcube iPhone app urgently needed

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Sun Aug 6 08:12:34 CEST 2017

Oh, I have remembered.

It is Shift-Control-M and works under FireFox. Under Chrome the same
combination of buttons does absolutely another. By the way, it is good
to read comments of developers on this subject.

Though it, of course, can be feature of Firefox, and I am not sure that
in this option it is convenient to work with RC, but the application
from Play Market is really efficient.

---
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko