[RCD] Roundcube iPhone app urgently needed

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Sun Aug 6 08:06:24 CEST 2017

Hi!

1. There is an application RoundCube for Android (presents in Play
Market), which is a client of RC and makes web interface acceptable for
the smartphone.

2. Once I unintentionally clicked some key combination when worked with
RC 1.1.4 (under Firefox) and the interface suddenly became suitable for
the smartphone. Moreover, it was possible to select model from big list.
I do not remember what it were a buttons. ((
I strongly was surprised and since then I want to learn in more detail
about this opportunity, but wasn't going to ask about it.

---
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko