[RCD] Roundcube iPhone app urgently needed

Rimas Kudelis rq at akl.lt
Sun Aug 6 22:12:54 CEST 2017

It's a Firefox feature which toggles Responsive Design view (or Mobile
view if you like). Basically, it's a tool that lets web developers test
their creations on desktop, as if they were using them on a mobile
phone. It's not Roundcube-specific, and works with any website, and if
that website is not "responsive", you'll get crappy interface.

Chrome has this feature as well: you can press F12, and then in the
developer toolbar click the "Toggle device toolbar" icon on the left (it
shows something like a smartphone above a rectangle which represents a
tablet).

Cheers,

Rimas