[RCD] Roundcube iPhone app urgently needed

Pablo Manuel Rizzo rizzopablo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:13:46 CEST 2017

I highly recommend you to see this free app for Android, I'm using it every day and it's fantastic, for far the best idea I found in the last years:
http://delta.chat (http://delta.chat)
On 05/08/17 15:20, Adventurer wrote:
	PLEASE MAKE ROUNDCUBE iPHONE MOBILE APP ASAP

	Critically important because the workarounds are bad:

	1. setting POP/IMAP/SMTP servers on cell phones is storage + security risk for many users

	2. using forwarders to read email on a secondary mobile-webmail app (e.g. gmail app) is security concern + sometimes the forwarding fails

	3. buying g-suite or other expensive service is prohibitively expensive

	Please escalate this feedback to your developers, extremely important to many Roundcube users

	Many Thanks!

	Jed