[RCD] How to query IMAP Flag from within a plugin?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Aug 11 16:00:10 CEST 2017

Well, I'm giving up.

After consulting the PHP online manual on IMAP Flags and only finding
functions to set and clear flags, but not to query then.

And then after further research, stumbling over this article:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32851152/how-to-read-apple-mail-custom-imap-flags-with-php

Stating:

"Actually you are not able to do so using standard imap extension as it
is impossible to fetch custom flags using it."

I suppose custom flags support has not been built into roundcube. If it
is I would be glad if someone could correct me.

Therefore I wonder, why plugins linke report_junk set the 'JUNK' flag
if there is no way to query this flag from within roundcube.

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden