[RCD] Glitches/issues/bugs 1.3 beta release

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Mon Feb 13 08:27:35 CET 2017

On 13.02.2017 00:09, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> 1) Just moving the mouse cursor up and down through the list of messages
> makes a "wandering star" appear in the "marked" column which is
> vertically moving parallel to the mouse cursor (the arrow below
> represents the mouse cursor, but it doesnt matter in which column the
> mouse cursor is placed):

That's not a bug. The icon is "mark as flagged" button.

> 2) The HTML editor is all of a sudden lacking of the faclity to create
> (numbered or unnumbered) lists. This is what I'm seeing in 1.3 beta release:

That's not an intentional change. The buttons have been lost with update
to newer TinyMCE version. Something to look at.

> 3) In 1.3 beta release, I'm not able to subscribe/unsubscribe any
> folders anymore, as the appropriate checkboxes are simply not displayed.

Works for me. Did you try with different browser? Maybe some plugins are
not compatible with 1.3?

> 4) In the changelog
> <https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog> of 1.3, I
> did find this: /"Added Search button in quick search menus (#5312
> <https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5312>)"/
> I'm not seeing any such added search button - where would I have to look
> for it...?

Indeed, the button was added in Larry skin only. Classic is in
maintenance mode and will be probably removed in 1.4.

Thanks for reporting.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]