[RCD] Glitches/issues/bugs 1.3 beta release

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Mon Feb 13 22:06:24 CET 2017

Am 13.02.2017 13:08, schrieb cor at xs4all.nl:

>> Indeed, the button was added in Larry skin only. Classic is in
>> maintenance mode and will be probably removed in 1.4.
>
> I hope there is an alternative voor mobile at that time. Classic is the
> only skin that is marginally usable on mobile devices. Larry is completely
> unusable.

+1

But even the Classic skin is - as you said - only marginally usable on a
mobile. If I touch the cogwheel for instance - just to use the "Open as new
message" function (or however it is called in the English interface) -
nothing happens, so the function is unusable.

I also desperately tried to move the splitters to no avail. The only result
I achieved is that the position was set to "zero" (i.e. I cuoldn't see any
messages in the message list anymore).

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp