[RCD] Glitches/issues/bugs 1.3 beta release

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Tue Feb 14 01:22:49 CET 2017

Just to phrase this issue a little bit clearer:

Am 13.02.2017 21:53, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:
> Am 13.02.2017 08:27, schrieb A.L.E.C:
>> That's not a bug. The icon is "mark as flagged" button.
>
> I know what the icon means, but I don't understand the purpose of displaying
> it.

What I mean, is: I know what the icon means, but I don't understand the
purpose of displaying it ALWAYS - no matter in which column the mouse cursor
is placed.

I said that before in my initial message ("the arrow below represents the
mouse cursor, but it doesnt matter in which column the mouse cursor is
placed"), but apparently it has not been realized.

BTW: The stable 1.2.3 is behaving 100% correctly in this respect. Why do get
things broken which did work perfectly before? And why does nobody notice it
BEFORE announcing a (beta) release? <sigh>

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de