[RCD] Glitches/issues/bugs 1.3 beta release

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Tue Feb 14 03:36:09 CET 2017

Am 14.02.2017 03:15, schrieb cor at xs4all.nl:

> On 13 Feb 2017, at 22:09, Michael Heydekamp <listuser at freexp.de> wrote:
> Am 14.02.2017 01:45, schrieb cor at xs4all.nl: On 13 Feb 2017, at 20:22, Michael Heydekamp <listuser at freexp.de> wrote: I see the exact same behavior on 1.2.3 with the flag column.

I can't believe that, sorry.

So, you place your mouse cursor say in the Subject column. Then you move it
up-/downwards. And then you're really seeing this "wandering star" in the
flag column at the very left (in 1.2.3, with Classic skin)?

If so, which browser? With FF and Edge and 1.2.3, I can't replicate your
behaviour.
In the larry skin, but I assume the same arguments apply.
Don't assume, just test.

>> Most people and devs here are posting with Thunderbird, Apple Mail (that is
>> you) or undeclared user agents. But if you're using Roundcube as your one
>> and only mail client (which I'm doing for years now), you may have a
>> different view how it should work in detail (and how it should be tested
>> before being released).
>
> It wasnt released.

No? Oh, well...

Am 11.01.2017 20:23, schrieb Thomas Bruederli:

> Dear subscribers, we wish you all a happy new year!
>
> Today we published the BETA RELEASE of the next major version 1.3 of Roundcube webmail.
>
> [...]
>
> We're keen to hear your feedback about the new RELEASE.
>
> Best,
> Thomas & Alec

You may want to search for the term "release" in the quote above. But for
your convenience, I have converted this message to HTML to make your life
easier.

Plus that I did quote exactly the above a few messages before already (and
even highlighted the terms "beta release" and "release" for a reason), so
you could have been aware of it.

I did not use the term "release" accidentally.

BTW: The timestamp of your machine is wrong. I didn't write my previous
message on 13 Feb 22:09, but on 14 Feb 03:09.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de