[RCD] Join development of new Roundcube skin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Mon Jan 16 15:02:42 CET 2017

On 01/16/2017 02:38 PM, Michiel Beijen wrote:
> So you starting a responsive skin, is this a separate effort from a
> Roundcube Next, which might not materialize?

I'm not involved in rc-next and I'm going to work on this skin in my
free-time. So, this will not interfere (or slow down) rc-next in any
way. Note that we're talking about a new skin only. rc-next was supposed
to be a complete rewrite of everything. I know Kolab Systems (who was
the crowdfunding campain "owner") has some problems, but I also know
that the project didn't die and there's a plan to get back to it with
even more human-resources, hopefully soon. I'm sure that the new skin
effort if successful can also help rc-next.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]