[RCD] Join development of new Roundcube skin

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:58:55 CET 2017

Hi Aleksander,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 3:02 PM, A.L.E.C <alec at alec.pl> wrote:

> I'm not involved in rc-next and I'm going to work on this skin in my
> free-time. So, this will not interfere (or slow down) rc-next in any
> way. Note that we're talking about a new skin only. rc-next was supposed
> to be a complete rewrite of everything. I know Kolab Systems (who was
> the crowdfunding campain "owner") has some problems, but I also know
> that the project didn't die and there's a plan to get back to it with
> even more human-resources, hopefully soon. I'm sure that the new skin
> effort if successful can also help rc-next.

Thanks! I was not really sure who the 'we' was you spoke about. I'm
absolutely sure a responsive skin would be very helpful for Roundcube,
and it might be also helpful for RC Next.

Great initiative, I hope you can find some nice people to work with
you and that you'll be able to make good progress!

--
Michiel