[RCD] Feature request: selectable sent folder for different personalities

Lukas lukas at email.it
Tue Jul 4 10:31:05 CEST 2017

Hi Devs!

I am not a dev and I apologize if I am eventually writing to the wrong list... if this is the case, please tell me where to send my email or who I should contact.

My question: would it be possible to let the user select a certain folder for sent mail depending on the personality he is using to write? I mean a menu in the Personality Editor Window so that every personality may have its own sent mail folder.

Thanks a lot

Lukas (Italy)