[RCD] Attachment-Size

Lukas Erlacher erlacher at in.tum.de
Tue Nov 21 01:23:39 CET 2017

Hi,

based on some quick testing I did with git-master and roundcube 1.3.3
changing the values in the .htaccess there doesn't seem to be a problem
with Roundcube itself.

For debugging, I suggest putting a phpinfo-script into your roundcube
directory and running it to see what your php config variables actually are.

Best,
Luke