[RCD] keyboard_shortcuts plugin conflicting with enigma

cor at xs4all.nl cor at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 1 15:39:15 CEST 2017

> On 1 Oct 2017, at 08:12, J. Fahrner <jf at fahrner.name> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I found that the keyboard_shortcuts plugin is conflicting with enigma plugin.
> When I open a pgp encrypted mail, a popup appears requesting the password to unlock the private key. All characters typed in this popup are interpreted by keyboard_shortcuts. If the password contains an 'r', this immediately triggers a reply.
>
> I disabled the keyboard_shortcut plugin to make enigma working.

I cant reproduce this if the focus is actually on the popup input field. I get a popup requesting the password, and anything I type in there is not firing the shortcuts plugin. If the focus is not on the popup input (so anything typed wouldnt actually be used anyways) it does fire the shortcuts plugin.

Are you sure you have focus on the input field?

Cor