[RCD] Security Update 1.3.6 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Apr 11 22:44:53 CEST 2018

Dear subscribers

We just published a security update to the stable version 1.3. It
primarily  fixes a recently reported IMAP command injection
vulnerability caused by insufficient input validation within the
archive plugin. Details about the vulnerability are published under
CVE-2018-9846.

Additionally, we back-ported some minor fixes from the master branch
which improve PHP 7.2 compatibility as well as PGP signing and key
handling for those who use the Enigma plugin.

See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page:
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.3.6

We strongly recommend to update all productive installations of
Roundcube with this new version.
Updates for older LTS versions will follow soon.

And as usual: please do backup your data before updating!

Best,
Alec & Thomas