[RCD] Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Thu Apr 12 01:19:39 CEST 2018

Am 11.04.2018 22:37, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:
> Am 11.04.2018 20:31, schrieb A.L.E.C:
>
>> On 04/11/2018 06:53 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>>> see subject - identities can't be edited in git-master anymore (Classic
>>> skin, presumably due to the latest commits).
>>
>> works for me.
>
> Hmm... Did you see my f'up message ("SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error
> No. [600]")? No clue what the problem could be...?

Things are getting even more strange:

When I click on the recent message from Peter Thomassen (11.04.2018, 22:55,
subject "End of Life for 1.2?") in the RCU list, I'm getting the very same
error as when trying to edit identities:

> SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
> Error No. [600]

WTF...?

The stable version is displaying the message without any problem. All (or
most?) other messages can also be displayed with git-master, at least I
didn't catch any other message yet which does produce this error.

But as I said in a previous message:

> Using the stable is not an option, as I don't have the identities to be
> edited there (which is a pity BTW, as I then can't easily switch between
> stable and git-master).

Environment:

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.16299
FF ESR 52.5.0 (64-bit)

I should also mention that when I try to edit identities with git-master,
our logo (and ONLY our logo) is shown in the upper left corner of the pane
(which is also weird).

Something must be broken, don't you think so...?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de