[RCD] Roundcube Webmail 1.4 beta released

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Mon Aug 27 11:22:32 CEST 2018

Hi Roundcube developers,

Am 25.08.2018 um 14:46 schrieb Thomas Bruederli:
> We proudly announce the beta release of the next major version 1.4 of
> Roundcube webmail.
> With this milestone we introduce some new features:
>
> * New responsive skin with mobile support

I just wanted to say a wholehearted thank you to everyone who took part
in making this happen. I didn't try out elastic myself yet, but I
followed its development closely and I'll certainly give it a try soon.

In my eyes, having a responsive skin is a huge improvement for Roundcube
that certainly helps numerous of small/non-profit (and probably some
also some larger) mail providers with providing a modern and usabable
webmail interface to their users.

Again: thanks for the hard work and making this happen. Cudos to Alec!

Cheers
 jonas