[RCD] managesieve and 'editheader' extension

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Aug 31 08:19:20 CEST 2018

On 08/31/2018 12:19 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> Is there any way to avoid this...? And/or are there any plans to implement
> the commands of the 'editheader' extension?

We have a ticket for this, but no work has been done in that direction yet.
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5954

> I did have a look into the code already, but I have no real clue of PHP.
> Would it be sufficient to just amend 'addheader' to this array in
> rcube_sieve_script.php (just to avoid that it is being removed upon saving a
> rule through the frontend, not to really support it in the UI):
>
>> private $supported = array(     // supported Sieve extensions:
>>     'body',                     // RFC5173
>>     'copy',                     // RFC3894
>>     [... etc. ...]

Of course, that would not be sufficient.

> Furthermore, we'd like to use 'address :is' and 'address :matches' with
> non-standard headers such as "X-Envelope-To" and "X-Sieve-Redirected-From".
> Currently this doesn't work because the filter set can't even be saved (it
> throws an error). Is this a server-side limitation or a limitation of the
> plugin?

What error? Check the log. Enable managesieve_debug for more info. Create a ticket.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]