[RCD] Update 1.3.7 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Fri Jul 27 23:44:31 CEST 2018

Dear subscribers

We proudly announce the next service release to update the stable version
1.3. It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch
including a security fix mitigating the EFAIL issue recently discovered in
OpenPGP. See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download
page [1].

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from
https://roundcube.net.

And there are more good news ahead: the long awaited responsive theme for
Roundcube, codename "elastic", has now matured and we'll publish a beta
release with the new skin soon. For a quick preview you can already pull
the Docker container roundcube/roundcubemail:elastic which bundles the
current git master version with the elastic theme enabled.

Best,
Alec & Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.3.7