[RCD] roundcube.net website refresh

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Sat Jun 9 16:37:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

I was thinking that with the work on Elastic progressing it might also be a
good idea to refresh the roundcube.net website and make it responsive.

As an initial step I have created https://johndoh.github.io/. I have made
very little changes to the actual content. Two things I have done are remove
references to Sourceforge and added Plugins to the nav bar.

I have used Bootstrap to make the existing content responsive. As I said,
this is an initial draft. I am not a graphic designer. And I have not
bothered to make new screenshots.

Before spending too much time on it I thought I'd share my idea and see what
people think. Are other people working on this? Is it even something that
the devs really want an outsider doing?

Thanks,

Phil