[RCD] roundcube.net website refresh

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Mon Jun 18 22:28:56 CEST 2018

Hello Phil

Thank you so much for your work. Your new copy of the website is a huge
improvement to the aged layout of the current one. I'm definitely in to
accept this as a full replacement. The screenshots might need some
improvement, smaller screen size, more details but that's minor and I might
find some time to add to this.

Again, that's great work and we very much appreciate it. Could you submit
this as a pull request to https://github.com/roundcube/roundcube.github.com
?

Best,
Thomas