[RCD] Contribution to Roundcube

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Feb 19 13:08:27 CET 2019

On 18.02.2019 17:28, egoitz w sarenet.es wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> We have adapted and make some modifications to Kolab calendar's plugin,
> in order to work with recent versions of Roundcube (1.3.X). Our plugin
> too, supports scheduling properly as we adapted that code from Kolab's
> plugin. Would you be interested in it?. At my company Sarenet, have
> given me permission for donating it to Roundcube. Would you like to have
> it?. Where could I send?.

The best way to share your code would be to create github repository and
register the plugin on https://plugins.roundcube.net.

Also, it would be great if you could provide the diff containing all
your changes, either as a unified diff file or a differential on
https://git.kolab.org/differential/

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]