[RCD] How to create a new letter by url?

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Tue Jun 11 11:23:44 CEST 2019

Thank you, this is practically what I needed.

Is there a hook that would allow me to intercept the processing of this
call and replace, for example, the value of body with the text
calculated from this value?

If there is no such hook, please give me an approximate location in the
source code where I could add this hook.

I have already added my own hooks for a long time, since I did S/MIME
encryption.

A.L.E.C писал 2019-06-11 11:35:
> On 6/11/19 10:06 AM, Vladimir Gorpenko wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I would like to be able to immediately enter the RoundCube in the mode
>> of creating a new
>> letter by url from another application.
>
> POST is not supported, but you can use GET.
>
> https://rcmail.a.b?_task=mail&_action=compose&to=mailto:some@email?subject=test
>
> Supported fields: 'to', 'cc', 'bcc', 'reply-to', 'in-reply-to',
> 'references', 'subject',
> 'body'.
>
> POST data would be lost in a logon process anyway, but I guess you can
> do something using
> plugin API.

---
Best regards,