Can't select several contacts

Alexis Domjan adomjan at horus.ch
Mon Aug 14 14:29:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

Since I updated roundcube to the latest version through svn, one of our
user reported that now we can't select several contacts from the Address
Book and then click on "Send message to". However this was possible in a
previous version, and, indeed, I confirm that this was possible before.

The new version where the several contact choice doens't work is:

   $Id: index.php 297 2006-08-06 15:55:11Z thomasb $

The older version where it works is (from CVS snapshot)

    $Id: index.php,v 1.36 2006/03/23 22:32:30 roundcube Exp $

Additionaly, our users also asked if it would be possible to add
recipients directly from the mail writting part, for example by clicking
on the "To:".

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Horus Networks Sàrl