Issues with Spellchecker

dominic.ryan at it-hq.org dominic.ryan at it-hq.org
Thu Aug 17 16:45:31 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Using beta2 and am having an issue with the spellcheck feature. I have enabled both the OpenSSL and Sockets extensions in IIS 6, and have verified with phpinfo(); that they are loaded. However I still seem to be getting these PHP Warning messages which according to the RoundCube FAQ would indicate that I don't have these extensions enabled;

PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): no SSL support in this build in X:\roundcubemail\program\steps\mail\spell.inc on line 34
PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.google.com:443 in X:\roundcubemail\program\steps\mail\spell.inc on line 34

Are there any other PHP settings that could be preventing the RoundCube spellchecker from working?