[RoundCube Users] sorting columns and sending, selecting, missing bodies

spacegoose at gmail.com spacegoose at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:52:08 CET 2006

For some reason, sending messages is taking a long time (3-5 secs) I'm
not specifying any auth, though I have tried LOGIN, I have also tried
turning off logging of sent messages... but still taking too long.

The IMAP server is on a different machine. access to my folders and
messages is quick. I'm using last night's CVS on Solaris 9 Sparc. the
IMAP server is also Sun's.

Also columns are not sorting, they don't do anything when I click on
them... can I turn this on?

The select 'All, Unread, None' doesn't seem to work either?

And, sometimes, messages are blank (missing their bodies), but then
when I click them other times, they're there.

Thanks for any hints,
s7