[RoundCube Users] Setting up RoundCube Mail

joe at techieworld.org joe at techieworld.org
Tue Jan 17 20:47:13 CET 2006

it's my first run at RoundCube Mail.  I love the ajax aspect of it.  I've
looked at the demo site and it looks promising.  It does have a few
features I love and it has a few things I wish were implemented (Search?
Spellcheck?)

I believe I've followed most of the docs and here is what I'm getting when
I try to access the main page:

Warning: main(include/rcube_shared.inc): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/roundcubemail/index.php on
line 66

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'include/rcube_shared.inc'
(include_path='./:/usr/lib/php4/bin/program:/usr/lib/php4/bin/program/lib:.:/usr/share/php4:/usr/share/php')
in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/roundcubemail/index.php on line 66

line 66 contains:  require_once('include/rcube_shared.inc');

which doesn't exist.  but there is an include dir under program/include

should I move the program/* to the cwd?

Thanks for any help,

Joe.