[RoundCube Users] Call to undefined function: query() when trying to install

thomas brüderli thomas at brotherli.ch
Tue Jan 17 17:27:08 CET 2006

Hi

The main error is "DB Error: connect failed".
This means that either the DSN you configured in config/db.inc.php is
not right or that PHP in general can't connect to the MySQL database. Do
you have other PHP apps that use MySQL (i.e. phpMyAdmin) running on that
server? If you have, then check the settings they use and try to apply
them to the RoundCube configuration.

Regards,
Thomas

--

Brückfeldstrasse 10a / CH-3012 Bern / Phone +41-31-301 05 29
GnuPG public key http://brotherli.ch/public-key