[RoundCube Users] Call to undefined function: query() when trying to install

P. J. Reed speed at sakabatou.net
Tue Jan 17 16:59:10 CET 2006

I just subscribed to this mailing list, so hopefully this question hasn't
been asked a thousand times, but I couldn't find any archives of the users
list, only the dev list.

Anyway, I'm trying to set up RoundCube on my personal web server.  I've
set up a database and edited the config files appropriately, but when I
try to access index.php, I get the following error:

DB Error in /home/speed/public_html/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc
(63): DB Error: connect failed

 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query() in
/home/speed/public_html/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line
124

I've poked around a little bit, and I have no idea what's wrong, but I'll
admit that I don't know much about PHP.

If it matters, I'm using Apache 1.3.20, PHP 4.4.1, and MySQL 4.1.16.

Thanks,
P. J.