[RoundCube Users] Post login error issue

Paul Dunlop pauldunlop at mac.com
Wed Jan 11 19:11:44 CET 2006

Hey all,

Ran a test of Roundcube on my local machine to have a play, looked
awesome. However, when it's come to setting it up on our production
server, I've encountered a weird problem. I get to the login screen,
login with a username and password, and am then presented with this :

* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND
BINARY SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE
STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=GSSAPI cp01 OK Completed Tried
PLAIN: Resource id #28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/webmailtest/program/
include/main.inc:573) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/webmailtest/
index.php on line 130

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul Dunlop