[RoundCube Users] dbmail config/setup assistance.

G Bryant bsd at roamingsolutions.net
Fri Jan 6 11:29:30 CET 2006

Hi all,

I installed roundcube on FreeBSD 6.0-stable with php4.4.1 and mysql
5.0.16.  Using exim as my MTA.

Used pretty much standard installation according to the guides I found
(fak3r.com).

IMAP is working (tested from remote client)
When I try to login, I get an error(according to the error log file):
"PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/lib/imap.inc on line 107"

dbmail_imapd logs (increased debug level) show a successful login and
retrieval of some mail info, and then a logout from the 127.0.0.1
connection (roundcube).

With debug level set to 8, I get a response from my web login attempt,
the browser says the following:

"* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 AUTH=LOGIN ACL NAMESPACE SORT cp01 OK
CAPABILITY completed Tried PLAIN: Resource id #28"

With debug level set to 4, it just sends me back to the login page.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Graham