[RoundCube Users] CVS from 20.01

Jon Daley roundcube at jon.limedaley.com
Fri Jan 20 21:48:35 CET 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, crow wrote:
> Last CVS from today:
> Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
> (output started at /home/public_html/email/program/lib/utf8.class.php:346) in
> /home//public_html/email/program/include/main.inc on line 79

 	I am not getting this with the latest CVS, but you should try
erasing the extra carriage return (that I am assuming you have) on line
346 of utf8.class.php

Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com/

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
   you're a mile away and you have their shoes.