[RoundCube Users] Error when opening an email

Andrew Harteveldt andrew at harteveldt.com
Mon Jan 23 06:11:25 CET 2006

Hi,

I've installed RoundCube and am very impressed with the work so far.

I am however getting an error in my browser:

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: this
version of PCRE is not compiled with PCRE_UTF8 support at offset 0 in
/home/roundcube/roundcubemail-0.1-20051021/program/steps/mail/func.inc on
line 969

I'm running Fedora Core 4 with Apache 2.  If anyone has seen this before or
know's what is causing it please give me a shout.  Any help would be most
appreciated.

Andrew

P.S.  If it's any help, here's my pcretest output:

[root at server1 ~]# pcretest -C
PCRE version 5.0 13-Sep-2004
Compiled with
  UTF-8 support