[RoundCube Users] all words joined together and in brackets

Darius Edler darius at swyft.com
Fri Jan 20 20:50:44 CET 2006

I've set the language to US English and it seems most of the language
folders are in
the program/localization folder, including localization/en. There are
two files in the 'en' folder: labels.inc
and messages.inc.

I just tried switching to some other language but the language
doesn't change....perhaps that gives a clue as to where the problem is?

Thanks Thomas -

Gratefully,

Darius