[RoundCube Users] [Roundcube] Can we add [Roundcube] to the lists' subject?

B. Johannessen bob at db.org
Fri Jan 27 15:01:38 CET 2006

phil wrote:
> Most mailing lists have the subject pre-pended with the name of the
> project, like this: [Roundcube]  It makes things easier to
> read/digest/understand.  Could we add that to the RC mailing list? We
>  could even have [Roundcube-dev] and [Roundcube-users]

Quoting from the list welcome message:

* To change your subscription preferences: Send a message with 'options'
in both subject and body to: users+options at lists.roundcube.net and
follow the link in the reply message. Available subscription options are:

- Set Reply-To: This will add a Reply-To: header field to the messages
you receive from the list, directing replies back to the list instead of
the message originator. Messages with a Reply-To: header field already
present will not have it replaced.

- Tag Subject: Add a [RoundCube Users] tag to all Subject: header
fields. Some people find this useful to (automatically of visually) sort
mailing list messages.

- Suspend Mailing: Stop sending list messages to this address. Use this
if you want to temporarily halt your subscription (like when going on
holiday) or if you want to be able to post from several addresses
without having list messages sent to all of them.

	Bob