[RoundCube Users] Create folders

Jason Stelzer cynic at elitistbastard.com
Tue Jan 31 21:28:23 CET 2006

Here's a shot in the dark.

Does the inbox have the appropriate flags set that allow users to
create sub folders?
If you can create the mailboxes manually, then obviously this flag is
set. If that's the case, then my only other suggestion is to
investigate the patch here:
http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/autocreate/

I've never used it, so I'm only slightly aware of its existence and
not much else. Might be worth a shot though.