[RoundCube Users] memory usage?

Jon Daley jon at limedaley.com
Wed Jan 18 13:21:48 CET 2006

  Ok, I take that back.  It is on large (2 meg) emails.  Something in the sorting or moving from message to message using the arrows on the top right is odd.  It skipped over a message or something.  Though maybe I somehow clicked it twice.

  But, in any case, is there a maximum amount of memory roundcube will consume, or is it 18 megs plus whatever size the email is?

--

Jon Daley

http://jon.limedaley.com/