[RoundCube Users] Call to undefined function: query() when trying to install

Phillip Reed speed at sakabatou.net
Tue Jan 17 20:53:11 CET 2006

I am fairly certain that my DB is set up correctly.  I am also using
phpBB2, for example, and it doesn't have any problems.  I have created a
user named roundcube and a DB named roundcube, and I can access it with the
command line client easily; for example:

$ mysqlshow -u roundcube -p roundcube session
Database: roundcube  Table: session  Rows: 0
+---------+-------------+-------------------+------+-----+---------------------+-------+---------------------------------+---------+
| Field   | Type        | Collation         | Null | Key | Default             | Extra | Privileges                      | Comment |
+---------+-------------+-------------------+------+-----+---------------------+-------+---------------------------------+---------+
| sess_id | varchar(32) | latin1_swedish_ci |      | PRI |                     |       | select,insert,update,references |         |
| created | datetime    | NULL              |      |     | 0000-00-00 00:00:00 |       | select,insert,update,references |         |
| changed | datetime    | NULL              |      |     | 0000-00-00 00:00:00 |       | select,insert,update,references |         |
| ip      | varchar(15) | latin1_swedish_ci |      |     |                     |       | select,insert,update,references |         |
| vars    | text        | latin1_swedish_ci |      |     |                     |       | select,insert,update,references |         |

and my DSN in config/db.inc.php is:

$rcmail_config['db_dsnw'] = 'mysql://roundcube:roundcube@localhost/roundcube';

So, as far as I can tell, it is configured correctly.  Is it possible to
tell what credentials it is trying to use to connect to MySQL, or
specfically what caused the error?

Thanks,
P. J.