[RoundCube Users] How to enable russian?

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:08:28 CET 2006

Hi,

We are currently changing the charset settings to UTF-8 in general. This
is already done in the development version which is available through
direct CVS checkout. A new official release will follow soon. If you
don't want to fetch the latest CVS version (this also brings some major
changes in the database structure) you have to wait for the new release.
This should then convert all chars to UTF-8 and solve the encoding
problems that version 0.1-20051021 still has.

Regards,
Thomas