[RoundCube Users] Default Language

crow crow at linux.org.ba
Tue Jan 17 10:07:03 CET 2006

Hello Jason,

Thnx for suggestion, but today i cvs update roundcubemail and :
U roundcubemail/program/include/main.inc
Was update only, checking code now check local_string, and now is
default language one you set in local_strin in main.inc.php in config/
directory..
And sorry for sending one copy to you also :(,

Thnx