[RoundCube Users] An install problem

Wanat, David A [FPM] dwanat at iastate.edu
Fri Jan 13 20:03:17 CET 2006

 OK, I've got mine going also, but php, or my connection string wasn't the problem.

I'm running Webmin, and created my database and db user for roundcube through it.
>From the Webmin interface I granted all rights to the user, but it still wasn't connecting.  See error below.

So I ran the following SQL:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON database.* TO user at localhost
        IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

That's found in the INSTALL file.