[RoundCube Users] "Session invalid or expired"

Misha Naumovski misha at bluenixserver.adsl.utwente.nl
Tue Jan 24 11:43:38 CET 2006

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.
I installed Roundcube from CVS on friday 20 january 2006.
I also noticed something else: The sorting of messages by date doesn't
work well.
When I select that roundcube must show 20 40 messages per page and I sort
it by date,
there aren't 40 messages shown. The strange thing is, that for example the
first page shows 22 messages, the next one 23, then 24, 25, 26 etc.

Regards,
Misha